Pierson Coats Palash & Paul LLP
500 Sansome Street, Suite 220
San Francisco, CA 94111 firstname.lastname@example.org
- J.D. Golden Gate University Law School 1975
- B.A. University of California, Santa Cruz
Pamela E. Pierson, the firm’s founder, is retired. When she is not doing more typical, retirement-like things (traveling, reading, cooking) she is: being a member of nonprofit and advisory boards (Charlotte Maxwell Clinic, Overcoming Barriers and UCSC Institute of Arts and Sciences), volunteering (Oakland Zoo and Eden Township Youth Court), and painting.
Before Pamela retired, she served as:
• Chair of the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of California.
• Chair of the Law Practice Management Section of the State Bar of California.
• A member of the California State Senate Task Force on Family Equity.
• A member of the California State Senate Task Force on Family Relations Courts.
• A member of the Family Law Advisory Committee of the California Judicial Council.
• A member of the Committee on Sexual Orientation Discrimination of the State Bar of California.
• President of the Northern California Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
• A member of the Board of Directors of the San Francisco Bar Association.
• A member of the Board of Directors of Kids’ Turn.
• The co-founder of and advisor to The Rally Project.